NUFFNANG Ad

12/19/2014

REVIEW: Canmake Smooth Clear Lotion

I've been an avid fan of Canmake ever since they became available locally. I've already tried some of their products and they've never let me down not even once. So I was really ecstatic when they released a new set of skincare this year.



The very first thing that I wanted to try out was the toner. I was using my old toner for quite some time now and I thought that it was about time to try something new. So when I saw their new stall over at SM South mall, I instantly checked out their whole skincare series. It's really nice to see that they have a different line for people with different skin types. Being a person who has a bad case of oily skin, I immediately bought Canmake's Smooth Clear lotion for Combination to Oily Skin.

I love the simple packaging, by the way. It comes in a 150mL flip-top bottle with a blueish tint. Upon purchasing, it came with a box that indicates every need-to-know about the product including the directions on how to use it and ingredients or formulations.


 "Tightens the skin and controls oiliness, for lusciously smooth, moist skin!"


*Replenishes moisture in skin suffering the effects of UV rays and environmental changes and skin prone to oiliness, bringing out its translucence.

*Restores the skin's moisture balance, improving its ability to refrain moisture and enhancing its overall condition.

*The skin-toning ingredients tighten the skin creating silky-smooth skin.

*Quickly penetrates the skin, leaving it lusciously moist and refreshed, and feeling great.

*Packed with beautifying and moisturizing agents.

* Contains extracts that tighten the skin.


For people who cannot understand Japanese, do not fret! Both the box and the bottle comes with an English translation, so in case you want to read any information about this item, you can!

I've been using this for 2 weeks now and I'm seriously loving it. It comes with a Lavender and Geranium oil scent which really smells nice. I've also noticed how my face feels more cleaner and smoother especially during those times that I had to wear heavy make-up and I know that washing my face wouldn't be enough. This has helped clean out excess dirt, moisten, and at the same time, lessen the oiliness of my face without making my skin dry.


Would I buy another bottle of this? Yes, I definitely would. And I'd love to try out their facial wash and moisturizer too! Would you give this one a try? :)

Canmake Smooth Clear Lotion for Combination to Oily Skin is available at Somera Boutique at Glorietta 2, SM South Mall and Purebeauty at ATC, Trinoma and Serendra.

Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I've been on the lookout for products for oily skin ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for reading btw ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

      Delete

Thanks for the comment! :3